Thursday, February 18, 2010

The sun is out!

The sunny weather this week is a welcomed change. It seems like months since we've seen a clear day in Austin. Today was great - the warmer temps made it perfect to go run around town and hit a patio for some coffee.



Thumbs up!

This is my childhood friend, Brodie. This is the dude. We went through tons of shit growing up - sneaking into clubs, figuring out the girls, living in record stores and just going through that crazy time we all know as THE TEENS. It didn't stop there, went through a lot in our early twenties as well...

Even though we haven't hung out in a few years, this guy is real family to me. He's been there and continues to be there for me. He's one of the few folks that I've known for the majority of my life...

With all that said, it's really cool that he's thinking about moving to Austin. He has a great thing going on in NYC with his wife, but they're both Texas kids at heart. So they are doing recon and making plans. I think now is a good time...



I am addicted to coffee! :)

I'm glad I hung out with Brodie the past two days, but it left very little time to sew up a few loose ends before this event tonight...



After the party, it's straight to the airport for Mexico. It looks like I'll be sleeping on the plane...

Looking forward to being on the beach!

1 comment:

brodie said...

thanks for the kind words, means a lot. will keep you updated as to the decision. keep on keepin it real!