Thursday, February 11, 2010

It's that time again.



It's been a minute and since it's that Valentines time of year, I'm breaking you off another volume of THE MOTEL MIX. This time around, the focus is on the ladies and female R&B groups. R Kells is in there, but what's a sexy mix without my dude? Also, I threw Whitney at the end for good measure...

Here's the track listing.

Somethin' for the People - My Love Is the Shhh!
SWV - Weak - Remix
R Kelly Ft. Aaliyah - Your Body's Callin' - Remix
TLC - Red Light Special - Remix
Aaliyah - At Your Best
Aaliyah - At Your Best - Remix
Mary J Blige - Sweet Thing - Remix
Xscape - Just Kickin' - Extended Mix
SWV - Downtown - Remix
Total Ft. Notorious BIG - Can't You See
TLC - Baby, Baby, Baby - Remix
Adina Howard - Freak Like Me
Bonus Track: Whitney Houston - Saving All My Love For You

It's just shy of an hour, but long enough to get your grind on.

Enjoy.

DJ Mel aka Mel Cavaricci - The Motel Mix 2

1 comment:

Alba said...

Hellz Ya.

I'm gonna get my swerve on wit dis.