Friday, June 20, 2008

Jeah.



Hai Karate @ Hifi. Calgary. June 2008.

My trip to Canada was incredibly good. I had plenty of downtime to work on music and really think about things. Introspective it was, I now have a clear view on where I want to go with all this. We're kicking it really live w/ that dude from Detroit, DJ Assault. I think this will be a really fun party, considering his music is bonkers. Bring a towel and be prepared to dance!

Considering I post infrequently, I might as well post it...



"This is a monthly free event that is intended on bringing everyone together, house party style. No fuss, no muss, just a straight up good time. Dropping the best in Hip Hop, 80's and 90's jams, Soul, Funk, House, Disco, Club and Miami Bass, it's sure to be one hell of a party! All brought to you by the one and only DJ Mel who will be supplying anything and everything to make you shake it! Do your part to bring the dance party back".

More later.

No comments: