with yo majesty @ irving plaza last friday.
after some quick decision making, i'm back in texas after a week in nyc. for reasons i will not divulge here, i had to pull out of the tour. i think i made a decision that will pay off in the long run...
there were some highlights...
- copping mad free gear from a stylist before the irving plaza jumpoff.
- mishka lacing me with t-shirts.
- the cute lead singer from css eating a salad next to me in the dressing room.
- playing at a models and bottles club with cosmo.
- amazing food.
- watching pete rock and questlove dj w/eleven, cosmo & aubs.
- getting wasted @ the rub and seeing haul & mason do their thing.
so now it's back to focusing on my own shit. i put the summer on hold for two possible tours, but now it's about filling the calendar and getting things going. the shortlived tour was a blow to the wallet. live and learn. :)
the reason why it was so hard to leave nyc. click here
my homies ayres and titts on mtv canada. airhorns for life! click here
how about a round of applause for austin's finest? click here and here
get focused on them laces. click here
how did i sleep on the last season? drop everything this sunday. you need to watch this.
learn about and support betty davis. click here