Friday, January 26, 2007




things to do.



the action figure bash last week.



rep that ass this weekend.



it's another round with my dudes. get there early or be left out.



or catch them in your town.

nye, end of the year business @ the day job and the crazy weather had me a little unfocused for a minute, but now it's about getting back in gear. every weekend leading into sxsw is full - which is a good thing considering i've been chilling since nye.

sxsw will be bonkers. guaranteed. there's some crazy shit brewing this year...

oh, i just picked up the new issue bpm magazine and noticed they used some of my photography. good look!

linkage.

dude. have i posted this already?

my man dj sureshot drops a nice mix for ya. click here

RIP disco d. i remember co-headlining a party in houston with him back in 2001. after the show, i had breakfast with him and the promoter. during that meal, i found that dude to be a total character and super motivated. he definitely left an impression on me. years later, he wound up working with my girl in nyc. it's such a small world. anyway, he will be missed...

peace.

No comments: