Friday, June 25, 2004

i'm pissed.

here's why...

- there's nothing worse than spinning to a crowd that has no clue about music. i truly believe that there's a generation of people out there that knows nothing but what is on the radio. blame your local commercial radio station and mtv. sad.

- watching some stupid rocker chick back into my new car in front of me tonight.
she sped away before i could get her license plate number. i will take a cab downtown from now on. people just don't give a fuck.

- rich people who think they can buy you with their money or get their way with it. truly evil.

- the fickle club scene.

there's more, but i want to shut my computer down. the thought of being online lately nauseates me. if you know me well, you know why...

leave your car in the garage.

peace.

No comments: