Thursday, January 08, 2004

alrighty then.



here's a pic of my best friend's cat, which was hit by a car the other day. the sucky thing is that he was still recovering from a dog attack this past summer. shizzle. losing a pet is so bad...

on a lighter note...

the sun broke this afternoon, ending the long streak of dark and cold days that seem to have keep this kid down. word. since it was pretty outside i took advantage and i washed my car. i am happy now. fortunately the weather will remain the same tomorrow, which is my day off. i'm gonna take some time out to play...

well, in the next two days i will start my new residencies at some fresh new clubs. tonight, i will give the new ultra-modern hotspot in town a try and tomorrow i will do the same with my main man, dave. the crowds that i will be spinning to will be totally different than what i am used to, but that should be no problem. it should be smokin'. i'll give you a full report soon...

FYI - if you are an employee for a venue, DO NOT TRY TO DOUBLE BOOK SOMETHING ON THE SAME DAY I HAVE AN EVENT. talk to the booking agent first. if i have had the date booked for months, don't even try. it's not professional. i don't need the unnecessary stress and i was.

damn, there's that annoying ad at the top of my blog and blogger is not taking upgrades at the present time. so please bear with me. hopefully it will be taken care of soon...

ok, getting the records together for tonight in now in order. better go.

easy.

No comments: