Friday, November 07, 2003

man, this weather is a bitch.



a nice garage sale pic for you...

the cold, drizzly weather is the ish, but only for a day. after that, it starts to mess with my productivity. yuck. after last winter, the last thing i want to do is get all lazy and moody from all this dreary weather nonsense. i need the sun. i want to wash my car.

anyway...

after hitting hwy 360 with my new ride the other night, i've come to the conclusion that my car is hella fast. almost to the point that it scares me. it will be even more so after i do a few mods to it. to think i was going to leave that baby stock. please.

well, it's downtown tonight for my weekly gig. i better start packing...

before i go, have some fun and relive the days when you smoked out w/your crew and watch hip hop videos after school. here are some videos for ya. don't front, you liked all this shit before you grew your mop and started listening to the white stripes. put down the white belt and grab your old cross-colors shirt 'cos these videos are classic material.

daps to catchdubs for the linkage, nah mean?!?


you gots to chill...

easy.

No comments: