Monday, May 19, 2003

can i vent?

i need i minute to purge, so bear with me...

it was really hot today. holly and myself hit the streets today with my 80's party flyers and we got beat down by the insane heat. i felt like i was in vietnam...don't forget about rock the casbah 8 on may 31st.

ok, the best time to drive around is late at night. no traffic, no silly drivers and no long stop lights. just plain cruisin'. grocery shopping is good at that time too...

downtown living is the best, but damn! what's the dealy with all these homeless cats begging for change? i can't even step out of my car now...

it's sucks when you can't chill with your best friend/love. that post i made at the beginning of the month still stands...

while we're on that subject, hints of her scent/smell always stops me in my tracks...it sends me into a moment of bliss.

that's it for now, i have to get my gear together for tonight's show and i need to get my place straightened since some friends from dallas are staying over for the night.

anyway, peace...

No comments: