Monday, March 03, 2003

oh, by the way...



the other day, dave chappelle stopped by the bar i play at every friday. he had just finished performing two sold-out shows at the paramount. he was totally diggin' my set and asked me to spin after the bar shut down. so his manager arranged an afterparty and i played for an hour. his manager walked up to me and said "dave really wanted me to give you this." it was a hundred dollar bill!!! it was the easiest hundred bucks i have ever made...

anyway, it was cool talking to him and hearing his requests. i can't remember the last time someone requested diamond d. a true hip hop head...

hopefully he will come by nasty's tonight since he's here 'til friday. apparently his buddy from high school lives here...

man, that cat is my favorite comedian! his show on comedy central is the craziest!

gotta go.



No comments: